To start any day in a very nutritious way, it’s always a good idea to make a yogurt, granola and fruit parfait! Parfaits are not only great for breakfast, but they also make attractive and delicious snacks and desserts. In this segment of I Just Like To Cook, we will be using the following ingredients:
- Yoplait Lite Key Lime Pie Yogurt
- Whip Cream
- Chopped Peanuts
- Nature Valley’s Oats ‘n Dark Chocolate Granola
- Begin by dicing and slicing the strawberries, grapes, & mango.
- In a small to medium glass of your choice, start off with a layer of granola in the bottom.
- Then, spoon a layer of yogurt before adding a layer of diced mango and grapes.
- Now, add a little more granola and yogurt and finish filling the glass with sliced strawberries.
- Top it off with whip cream and a few chopped peanuts.
There you have it! Simple and delicious, Enjoy!