I don’t know about you, but I could go for a basket of Crispy Popcorn Chicken just about any time of the day. This dish is perfect for parties, lunch on the go, or a quick midnight snack. Best of all, they are super easy to make.
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Power
- 2 Boneless Chicken Breasts (partially frozen)
- Begin by setting your fryer to 350 degrees.
- Then, dice the chicken breasts into thumb sized chunks.
- In a large bowl, prepare an egg wash with 1 egg, 1 tsp of garlic powder, 3/4 tsp of salt, 1/2 tsp of pepper, and 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Mix the ingredients and eggs evenly. Add the chicken chunks and mix again until each one is covered thoroughly in the egg wash.
- Pour in 1 cup of all purpose flour. Then, give the bowl and its contents a few good shakes.
- Add the chicken chunks to the fryer one by one and cook for 10 – 15 minutes or until golden brown.
That’s it! Grab a little honey mustard, plate, and serve!